Moles are solitary in their habits almost entirely underground, living and feeding in an ever expanding tunnel system.
A Specialist in Controlling Moles
SOME FACTS ABOUT MOLE INFESTATION
- Mole tunnel systems can cover between 400 to 2,000 square metres.
- Mainly feeding on earth worms, they are active every 3 to 4 hours.
- Obvious signs of mole activity are ever increasing mounds of soil in gardens, lawns and amongst shrubs.
- Feeding tunnels can be 5 to 20 cm deep. .
- The mole is classified as a pest and trapping is an effective method of control.